Monday, August 3, 2009

New York City

This was my first time to the Big Apple. There was five of us on the trip...me and Beau, Eddie, Jade and Ben...

(car ride from Pittsburgh, me, Eddie, Jade, Ben, Beau)
We drove Saturday night and stayed in Jersey. Then woke up early on Sunday morning and drove to the Staten Island Ferry and rode it over to Manhatten, and took the subway out to Flushing for the Mets baseball game :)

(Ben on the Subway)
(Beau and Jade)
When we rode the Ferry it took us right past the Statue of Liberty. Killed 2 birds with one stone! I figured it was small, but when I couldn't see it for most the ride over....um....haha
Citi Field
When we got to the game it was raining pretty good. We waited or 2 hours for the game to start. After it did the weather was perfect! Cloudy and humid but it was nice.



Since the game took longer than we had planned we only had time to go to Time Square. There were a ton of people there. We walked around, took some pics then ate at ESPN Zone.


3 comments:

Megs said...

Looks like you have been having a blast! You and Beau are a way cute couple!

Audrey said...

I am so sad that we weren't a part of this trip! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am so sad our summer got cut short. =(

The Kartchners said...

You get to go on so many fun trips and visit all sorts of fun places, I am super jealous!:)