Friday, August 28, 2009

Washington DC

My last trip of the summer....

Latisha and I had never been to DC but both our men had so we decided to go :)
The last final sweaty, hot trip of the summer! haha

We went and saw a few Smithsonians. They were actually very cool! This was the coolest building, but there was nothing but a cafe inside. haha

'The Castle'



Honestly, I can't remember which one this is. I'm pretty sure it was the first one we saw,
the Natural History Museum.

And of course we had to see all the politican attractions! :)

- Captial Building -


- Lincoln Memorial -



- Washington Monument -


- White House -


We did go see the DC temple too! It was getting dark so the pictures were pretty blurry and didn't turn out great so I didn't post them :(

1 comment:

Deryck & Bree said...

Hey Jamie! I just found your blog through Kenzi, and I have to say that I am totally jealous that you guys got to see all of the fun sites around PA! I feel like I lived in a box while I was there;)It was just hard to get out with the little ones. We are excited for you and Beau and your up and comming wedding soon! Hope you are doing well and you both look amazing!