Sunday, July 26, 2009

Niagara Falls July '09

Niagara Falls

We took a road trip to see Niagara Falls...
there were 5 of us packed into Beau's car,
but it was a SUPER fun trip!



Beau

Jamie

Ben

Eddie

Mark


Eddie, me and Beau

Captain Red Beard


Maid of the Mist

So we took this boat ride that floats up to the falls
and they give you these little panchos to keep you dry...


Eddie, Ben, me, Beau, Mark


Even though everyone got drenched,
I looked the worst because I have long hair lol



The car ride home!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Scott had to go to Canada for work and he was just barely there, I wonder how far apart your trips were.

Shannon and Rocki said...

i think i seen ben on date line catch a sexual predator. that is sick. is eddie going for the 300 hundred look or what. my father in law says that mark has the best beard.
Shannon

The Robinson's said...

Looks like fun...I remember when we went there and all the pictures I have mascara running down my face!