Wednesday, April 16, 2008

GRADUATION!


I officially graduate in 6 more school days! That will put me being done on Thursday April 24th. I'm so excited to finally be done, but I still have to take my State Boards...I'm hoping to start studying and take them the first part of May. Wish me luck!

This is my PMTS class, Hollie, Adrie, Jen, me and Montana. Hollie and Adrie have been with me since the beginning, and Jen was our Core teacher...and we just picked up "Hannah" Montana on the way! (It was dress up day, Hollie and Jen don't usually wear those outfits. haha)

6 comments:

The Allen Family said...

Haha! I was hoping there was an explanation of the "dress up" attire. :) Congrats on graduation!!! (And horray for another post.)

Cheryl said...

Hey this blog stuff is great, I can show off my family all the time now! Mom

Megan said...

Congratulations on graduating!!! How exciting that you finished. Now have to be a responsible working adult...haha :)

The Robinson's said...

Jame you graduate tomorrow! How exciting, congrats! You and Jubel should definetly come down and go riding or the lake :) Summer is just around the corner,ya!

The Allen Family said...

Well, you've practically been graduated for almost a year by now :), but congrats still!!!

Todd & Chelsea said...

James! Your a blogger...yay! YOu know when you got to friend's blog and end up somewhere random...thats how I found you! Congrats on almost grduating! That is awesome. Hope all else is well.