Tuesday, October 12, 2010

NERD ALERT!

So my mom has gotten me into Couponing...at first I thought it was pretty lame, and after the first experience I thought I would never do it again! Now that I've done it for a few weeks I am getting the hang of it and it has taken over my life...it's actually pretty fun!

My mom and I go to Walgreen's every Monday morning at 8. That way I can do my couponing with the least amount of people in the store. This last Monday we stopped by Staples then Smith's to get great deals! This is what I bought...

  • 1 - All Laundry Detergent
  • 4 - Edge Shaving Creams
  • 4 - Boxes of Cheerios
  • 4 - Nivea Body Wash
  • 4 - Old Spice Body Wash
  • 2 - Gillette Body Wash
  • 6 - Miracle Whip
  • 6 - Fuze Drinks
  • 2 - Reams of Staples Paper
  • 1 - Soy Milk
  • 2 - Kraft BBQ Sauce
  • 1 - Smart Balance Butter
  • 7 - Crest Toothpaste
  • 2 - Energizer Batteries (4 pk)
  • 1 - Duracell Batteries (10 pk)
  • 1 - Reach Dental Floss
  • 1 - Ghiradelli Chocolate Bar
  • 6 - Peanut M&M
  • 1 - Wii Remote Candy Holder
  • 1 - Dinosaur Toothbrush Holder
  • 1 - Reynold's Tin Foil (75 sq ft)

So I got $233.55 worth of product, Spent $75.19, Saved $158.36 with a total of 68% savings! That's not even the best that I've done. I have put them all on a spreadsheet and for the month have saved 74% :) Now I finally have stuff to put in storage! Now if only I had a storage room haha

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I need to learn how to do that, I'm just too lazy.

Danon & Bree said...

That's super impressive! There's nothing like saving a little $$$!! You lived in Alaska for a bit! You lucky girl! I went on that boat tour in Seward too! That town is beautiful!!

The Andersens said...

Wow!! K i need to start couponing....